Re: [gthumb-list] Google/Picasa login

Many thanks Paolo.

Jon

On 20 May 2018 at 06:13, Paolo Bacchilega via gthumb-list <gthumb-list gnome org> wrote:
Il 20/05/2018 01:08, Jon Holden-Dye ha scritto:
Export (or import) to Picasa Web Albums, always takes me to the Google Authorizanion process, which results in me receiving a message window with a new Authorization code, and a message telling me to paste the code into my application (i.e. gthumb!). The message window only offers a Cancel button. Where do I enter the Authorization code in gthumb?

This is a known problem that will be fixed in version 3.4.6 (yet to be released), or you can update to version 3.6.1 that already fixes this problem.

- Paolo