Re: [gthumb-list] Gthumb preferences dissapear

Il 15/05/2018 20:49, Roberto Quintero ha scritto:
Recently I installed Ubuntu 18.04 both in desktop and laptop. When I run gthumb some options are present in the laptop and disappear in the desktop machine. The unique difference is the ubuntu flavour, in the laptop is Ubuntu mate, in the desktop Ubuntu with gnome session. Best explained in the attached screenshots.

When used with the GNOME desktop the preferences are in the application menu, that is the gThumb button on the Desktop topbar (to the right of 'Actividades' in your screenshot).

- Paolo