[gthumb-list] some workarounds with ansible

Hi,

First: I like Gthumb. Especially because this tool stores the metadata in text
files. This allows me to manipulate them very easily.

I miss some features in gthumb so that I use an ansible playbook to fix this issues.
I think i'm not alone with my needs (or better "nice to haves") and my ansible
playbook is very slowly. So I think it's a better idea, to find a native way.

I think it's the best way to explain my need, is to explain what my ansible
playbook is doing:

https://github.com/OlafRadicke/gthumb-workarounds

1.) The cleaning up of the filenames (removing all special characters) must be
done in gThumb. If I use an external tool, then my metadata will break.

2.) "~ /.config/gthumb/tags.xml" file. "Is the source for the suggestions
in gThumb. But I'm only interested in the categories actually used. And in
"~ /.config/gthumb/tags.xml" all my errors will be saved too. And my list is
getting longer and longer with garbage. So the ansible playbook is creates a
new "~/.config/gthumb/tags.xml" file with all values of "comment::category"
that's in use is.

3.) I use hundreds of categories. I don't want create a search for all category
by hand. Very nice would be a word cloud with terms that are used in categories.

4.) What I miss too, is subcategories. yes, I know, there is a field "Place", but
I can not assign a picture to several places. This does not work with
"Place". So I also use "tags" for "place". And take "o-" as a prefix.

Thank you for your feedback,

Olaf