[gthumb-list] Gthumb features

Hello gthumb developers. As I don't find any website with gthumb future roadmap, I ask and comment new features in this mailing list. Sorry, if this isn't the correct place.
As professor of photography in a Higher Education Center, using open source software in some courses, I have a great test field to obtain feedback from new users, so I collected most asked features from students and write below (around 60 this course) from more to less.

1. On right click menu add some options
Urgency (use text)
Labels (use colors)
Rating (use numbers)
compatible with other open source software (darktable, digikam, rawtherapee, etc) or hot keys as 1,2,3,4,5 for rating

At this time two of these three options are too hidden and the third, don't exist?
Right click-comments- metadata- rating (0-5)
Right click-comments- others- urgency (0-9) - better put low, medium, normal, high?

2. View tags info under thumbnails (stars, rating, urgency).

3. More speed at creating raw thumbnails, of course I understand that isn't possible as quick as with jpg or tiff files (use embedded jpg on raw?)

4. Variable thumbnail size on working screen not only in preferences (more accesible, more speed)

5. Separate visually virtual folders from system folders, with thin line (ie)?

6. Resize quality and convert options. There is no options on quality algorithms (Lanzcos, bicubic, etc) or format options (quality vs compresion, 4:2:2 4:4:4, dither, integer, flotating point). Differences are notable using gimp or xnviewmp vs Gthumb.

7. Backup to another devices (network or external) using a new option for backups.

8. Geotagging.

Of course this is only information but it could be useful for future development.
Congratulations and great thanks to the developers.
Roberto Quintero