Re: [gthumb-list] Move thumbnails to left side

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016, at 04:02 PM, grubernd wrote:
On 2016-12-29 20:24, James Patterson wrote:
How can I get to this preferences dialog?
I have a spanner icon or a hamburger icon in the top right of the
window.

the preferences are under the gthumb-icon on the top left.

Oh I see now - the Preferences option is in the menu list for the
window, outside of the gthumb application itself, accessible by clicking
the word "gthumb" right at the top of the screen.

I've been using gnome for years and I never accessed anything but Close
from a menu like this - thanks!

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Faster than the air-speed velocity of an
                          unladen european swallow