[gthumb-list] memory leak?

Hi!

I'm using gthumb, and I find it the best among the image viewers. Thanks Paolo and other developers for all your work

However, I'm seeing that, the more I use it - the more images I view - the more memory it uses:

memory usage (RES in htop) is about 140MB when I launch gthumb
- after viewing 58 images it grows to 451MB
- changing to a folder with 288 images makes it grow to 517MB
- viewing all those images make it grow to 779MB
- changing to another folder with 21 images makes it grow to 802MB
- viewing all those images make it grow to 876
- etc. etc.

My images average size is 3/4MB

memory usage never goes down, only when gthumb is closed all the memory it eats is released

I thing it's a serious memory leak...

don Paolo Benvenuto