Re: [gthumb-list] gthumb 3.4.3-2 still shows file in filelist after it has deleted it

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 07:44:46AM +0200, Paolo Bacchilega wrote:
Il 10/09/2016 21:06, Marc MERLIN ha scritto:
So did anyone see this or can anyone reproduce?

Is it only a problem on debian?

Thanks, Marc

No, it's a gThumb bug, I can reproduce it.

Thanks for that.
Are you a developer who can work on fixing this, or do you know who to
send this to, to get it fixed in a new version or as a patch I can apply
to my source?

Thanks,
Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....