[gthumb-list] gthumb2tv

Hi team,

I just wanted to let you know I created a Bash script that will export your gThumb catalogs to an external
drive (or NAS) for viewing your photo albums on TV.

Since most modern TVs have a USB connection and the ability to show pictures, you can use gthumb2tv to export
your photos and catalogs to a USB disk and plug it into your TV for viewing.

Personally, I use Kodi as a media centre. I use the script to export my photo albums to a USB disk attached
to my Kodi setup. For all intents and purposed, this could have been a NAS as well.

It should work with most modern TVs and most media centres.

Check it out at https://github.com/1marc1/gthumb2tv

Marc.