Re: [gthumb-list] gthumb 3.4.3-2 still shows file in filelist after it has deleted it

Il 27/08/2016 08:59, Marc MERLIN ha scritto:
Howdy,

I've just upgraded from an old gthumb to 3:3.4.3-2 from debian, and when
I now physically delete a file within gthumb with shift+delete, it gets
deleted from disk, but when I to go back with backspace, the deleted
file still gets shown.
The only clue that the file is gone is that while the deleted file is
shown, the title of the window does not show the deleted filename and
shows a filename of a non deleted picture while showing the deleted
picture

Long story short, this is super confusing and has already caused me to
delete files I wasn't trying to delete due to my trying to delete files
that don't match what's being shown.

Is there a fix or workaround for this?

Thanks,
Marc

I did some tests and I cannot reproduce the problem. Does it happen to you every time you delete an image or only sometimes?

- Paolo