From: billwx live com
To: gthumb-list gnome org
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 20:17:45 +0000
Subject: Re: [gthumb-list] Exif problems with new version

Hi Paolo and everyone,

Thank you for your help with my issue. Using arch-based Antergos, xfce, and the latest gthumb i am unable to completely view or edit exif information. Several switches including the exif are turned off by default. When i attempt to turn any of these on the entire system locks up requiring a hard reboot.

The error message says 'could not open module libexiv2.so.14 no such file. Is there a work around?

Interestingly i get the same result with manjaro lxde, yet their xfce runs it fine.

peace,

-bill