Re: [gthumb-list] Bring back keyboard navigation!! (gthumb-3.4.0-2.fc22.x86_64)

You can use pg-up and pg-down

Hello,

I recently upgraded to Fedora 22 Beta and got to try the new gthumb. It
looks very nice.

Would it be possible to bring back navigation using the arrow keys to
move between photos?

Before I could arrow-left and arrow-right to move between photos, then
tag the photos using the keyboard.

I can use space to go to the next photo, but not back to the previous
photo.

I can't do this any more, which means the other keyboard shortcuts
aren't very useful since I am already using the mouse.

Thanks a lot!

--
  James Patterson
  jamespatterson operamail com