Re: [gthumb-list] gthumb 3.4

Il 17/04/2015 14:18, Paolo Benvenuto ha scritto:
Hi!

My congratulations to Paolo for the excellent work, gthumb is really the
best image viewer! thank you for donating your creation to all of us.

Some questions and suggestions to Paolo:

- single click behaviour in browser mode: I preferred the previous
behaviour, i.e. single click = selection; now single click = open image.
In order to select an image now you must use ctrl-click. I think that,
if you consider important to give the actual feature, freedom should be
left in the preferences or, at least, in dconf-editor

- accessibility: how do you access the tools menu, the share one, the
view one? I think the user should not be obliged to use the mouse

- change date command: the user hasn't the possibility to change exif
date. I consider it an important feature, which the user would
appreciate in the case the camera had wrong date settings. I think it's
a rather trivial problem to code it, in the shell I use jhead command.
Did you decide to negate the user this possibility or will it appear in
a near future?

If you change the comment date the exif date will be updated as well.

- Paolo