Re: [gthumb-list] gthumb 3.3, where are the previous/next buttons?

On Debian jessie and current debian experimental the keybindings do not seem to work for me.  Not sure on how best to debug it.  I do indeed see the arrows are present in 3.3.3, thanks for that.

--
Nicholas Alipaz
818-9-ALIPAZ (254729)