Re: [gthumb-list] cpu huge load

It doesn't happen every time.

It happens after importing the photos from the camera, and if I close/open gthumb 2/3 times it disappears.

Apparently there isn't any operation on disk, only 90-100% cpu use.

3.2.4

I usually use gthumb browser, and I open the photo, either with enter or
with F11 (full screen).

Very often when I open the photo gthumb has something like a freeze, and
I can see a huge cpu usage, around 100%, for about 10 seconds.

It has been happening for not a long time (a month?).

It's very frustrating...

--
don Paolo Benvenuto

http://it.cathopedia.org