[gthumb-list] resize to given pixels

Hi!

3.2.4

resize tool, target expressed in pixels, preserve original proportions

if among the selected images I have mixed orientation, the tool performs
the resizing using the given width size, while, IMHO, it should take
into account orientation and resize greater size to greater given amount
in px.

Example: I resize to w=1500, h=2000, landscape photos are resized to
w=1500 h=2000, but portrait ones to w=1500 h=1125, while I think they
should be resized to w=2000 h=1500.

--
don Paolo Benvenuto

http://it.cathopedia.org