[gthumb-list] GLib-GIO-ERROR **: Settings schema 'org.gnome.gthumb.browser' is not installed

Hi,

I visited http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/LQ4bwnb1rEwgMw9xYmFy because I have the same error after compiling gthumb cloned from the git depository (for translation needs). In that thread, explanations are not detailed enough for me, and I don't understand how to manage the problem.

Paolo said that org.gnome.gthumb.browser is defined in org.gnome.gthumb.gschema.xml. How to get it?

Stephan said that he had to compile the gschemas.compiled with glib-compile-schemas. I don't understand that.

Please help me.

Julien