Re: [gthumb-list] Some bugfixes from debian

Il 26/12/2013 21:12, Jackson Doak ha scritto:
Would someone mind merging a few of debian's patches upstream? Most of
them should be useful. They can be found at
http://sources.debian.net/src/gthumb/3:3.2.5-2/debian/patches .

Hello Jackson,

thanks for pointing this out, some comments on the patches:

00 : Not applied in Debian as well
01 : This looks wrong to me, -lICE should be added only when session
     management is activated, in that case it is added to SMCLIENT_PKGS
02 : Debian specific
03 : Already fixed upstream
05 : I'm not expert here, contact the Russian translation team
07 : IDs on tags are valid in XML, I'm not sure what test doesn't
     validate because of that, maybe a Debian specific issue?
10 : Debian specific
13 : Already fixed upstream
20 : Already fixed upstream

- Paolo