Re: [gthumb-list] gThumb in debian + makefile issues

Il 13/08/2013 01:28, Jackson Doak ha scritto:
  I'm trying to adopt and maintain gThumb in debian, but the makefile
in 3.2.3 seems to be broken. The issue seems to be that it's trying to
regenerate in make clean, which crashes the setup, as shown at
http://paste.ubuntu.com/5976481/
Can someone help?

Unfortunately I'm no automake expert, but the printed error messages are wrong, both aclocal.m4 and config.h.in are shipped correctly and AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE is invoked in configure.ac.

Try to build using automake 1.14

- Paolo