Re: [gthumb-list] Facebook upload with 3.2

Well, I have libwebkitgtk-3.0 installed, but I don't get any error in
configure nor in compile.

In gthumb I don't see any websharing extension in extension activation
preferences, and I haven't any export to facebook command anywhere.

Paolo, would I miss any other lib?