Re: [gthumb-list] facebook export

Il 29/10/2012 22:55, Stefan Munder ha scritto:
Hello,

Since I installed trunk version I cannot export to facebook any
more...

facebook export is also broken in older gthumb version 3.0.1, and all
facebook pictures uploaded by gthumb have disappeared!

the images I uploaded are still there

Seems to me like something has changed on facebook's side. Has facebook
kicked out gthumb, changed its app interface, or something?

Could anyone confirm or comment?

Facebook changed the authentication process, gThumb needs to be updated.

- Paolo