[gthumb-list] Documentation (missing man pages)

Speaking of documentation...

Where is the man page for yelp?  And speaking of that, where is the man
page for gthumb?

I am sitting here looking at a splendid and detailed man page for gimp...
another GNOME utility... so I guess that it is safe to infer that good
old fashioned man pages are not entirely an anathema to the GNOME world
view.

I've looked, and there does not seem to be any man page packed in with the
yelp (2.30.2) sources.

Likwise, there does not seem to be any man page packed in with the gthumb
(2.14.3) sources.

Strangely, after a bit of googling, I did find this:

    http://www.unix.com/man-page/opensolaris/1/yelp/

which is quite clearly a nice complete man page for yelp.  The odd thing
is that this seems to have been developed by Sun (propriatary?) as far back
as 2003.... NINE YERAS AGO.

In all that time, did nobody associated with the GNOME Project think to maybe
ask Sun if (pretty please) they would be willing to donate this man page to
the GNOME Project, you know, for the sake of the common good?

And anyway, isn't Solaris open source these days?  And if so, can't the
source for this man page just be lifted out of the Solaris source tree
and dropped into the yelp distribution tarball?