[gthumb-list] OOPS! (was: gthumb build error (Freebsd 8.2))

Sorry!  My bad!

The build error I just reported a minute ago was actually a build error
for evince... NOT for gthumb.

My mistake.  (I really shouldn't write e-mails when it's past my bedtime.)

So anyway, you gthumb folks can ignore what I posted.  For you gnome
generalists however, I would still like to know where I'm supposed to
get the requsite liblzma.la file necessary to make the evince build
process happy.