Re: [gthumb-list] gThumb Browser and Viewer should have black background, how to do?

Il 11/06/2012 12:52, Marvin Reimer ha scritto:

maybe you could help me. For browsing images I really like a dark
background (black or this new "photoshop cs6 grey"). I really like
gThumb but I do not like that gThumb is using the system color settings
for image empty backgrounds.

Can an option be made for this problem?

Marvin Reimer

open dconf-editor, browse to org -> gnome -> gthumb -> image-viewer and check the black-background option.

- Paolo