[gthumb-list] cpu time eaten

Hi guys! I'm using 2.14.1 from ubuntu ppa
https://launchpad.net/~janvitus/+archive/ppa/+build/3096604

When I am with gthumb in a directory with many images (I have 200 2MB
images in a directory), even after generating all the thumbnails gthumb
keeps consuming a lot of cpu time: on my dual core processor at least
50% on both cores.

If I go to another directory with less images, the cpu usage is less,
and it's almost null if the directory has <10 images.

Besides that, thumbnails generation is very slow, perhaps because the
cpu is doing the other things that consume the cpu time.

Is this a problem with the package I installed gthumb from, or a gthumb
bug?

--
don Paolo Benvenuto

http://parrocchialagaccio.it
รจ il sito della parrocchia
aggiornato quasi tutti i giorni:
foto, notizie, calendario dei momenti di vita parrocchiale

Cathopedia, l'enciclopedia cattolica: http://it.cathopedia.org

Materiale per la pastorale: http://www.qumran2.net