Re: [gthumb-list] gnome3 problem

Il 03/05/2011 18:06, Koppányi Tamás ha scritto:
Hi!

I recently installed gnome3 as my default desktop on Ubuntu, along with
gnome-shell. But i sadly had to notice that ghtumb was removed in th
eprocess, because it depends on libbrasero-media1, which cannot be
installed (actually libbrasero-media3-1 is installed, but it's not
satisfactory for the software manager).
Is there a way to fix that?

the brasero dependency is optional at compile time, so the only way to use gthumb with gnome 3 is to recompile the source code.

- Paolo