[gthumb-list] I want to update the Finnish translation

Hello,

I'm running Gthumb in Ubuntu 10.04 and I found some untranslated strings
in the Finnish version.

I'm familiar with working on po files and I have done lots of
translation before, but now a question arose:

Should I translate the po file in branch "master" or "gthumb-2-10"?
Looking at the log at http://git.gnome.org/browse/gthumb/log/po/fi.po I
don't notice any branch icons. Does this mean that the fi.po is the same
for all branches?

(I haven't used git before, just cvs, svn and bzr.)

My final goal is to get the translation into Lucid, since most of Ubuntu
users will still run it for years and all new Ubuntu users buying
preinstalled Ubuntu computers will get the Lucid version of Gthumb.

How do I push the new po file as an translation update into Lucid? I
noticed that Gthumb is not set up for Lucid translations at all at
Launchpad: https://translations.launchpad.net/gthumb

Thanks!