Re: [gthumb-list] Can I 'root' gthumb away from my home directory?

On 12/23/2011 04:31 PM, Chris Green wrote:
I have just started using gthumb (because it's the default on xubuntu
11.10) and I'm quite taken with it.

I have a question/need though, is there any way I can tell it to 'start'
as it were at a directory that's not my home directory?  I simply want
it to view the tree from $HOME/pictures downwards and not be distracted
by the rest of what's in my home directory.

Yes.

Edit > Preferences > General > On Startup

- Mike