Re: [gthumb-list] Recursivity

Il 21/09/2010 22:48, Thierry Le Guillou ha scritto:
Hello,
I am using gThumb for a few weeks and I am very happy with it. Very nice
job, congratulations !
I had, for years, only one application left in Windows and it was the
one to manage my pictures. With gThumb I found a very simple and
efficient Linux application to manage big collections of pictures with
EXIF/IPTC/XML datas.
Of course there are allways possible enhencements. But the very thing I
would like is the recursivity in the pictures browser. Because it could
be very expensive in CPU, I suggest that it could be a right click
option for folders like "Show subfolders"
So it could be possible to see all picture for a year, without having to
manually select one month folder after the other.

you can do a recursive search and view the result

- Paolo