Re: [gthumb-list] Raw Formats

Il 20/09/2010 01:17, Simon Brown ha scritto:
Hi,

I'm using a recent gthumb, 2.11.90, and it doesn't recognise the
Panasonic raw format .RW2

Is this a known problem? Even if it can't display the images, it would
be nice if it could transfer them from my camera.

In extensions/raw_files/main.c gthumb_extension_activate there appears
to be a list of mime types for raw files. Would it be as simple as
adding it here?

It will work only if dcraw already supports this file type. Just try and see if it works for you.

- Paolo