[gthumb-list] Fwd: Re: rename feature

I see your point. We could add a special format code that corresponds to %y-%m-%d--%H.%M.%S, which is the old default format.

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: Re: [gthumb-list] rename feature
Data: Mon, 24 May 2010 08:15:24 +0200
Mittente: don Paolo Benvenuto <paolobenve gmail com>
Rispondi-a: paolobenve gmail com
A: Paolo Bacchilega <paolo bacchilega libero it>

Il giorno dom, 23/05/2010 alle 20.12 +0200, Paolo Bacchilega ha scritto:
Il 23/05/2010 19:38, don Paolo Benvenuto ha scritto:
> Hi guys, y thanks for the work you are doing with gthumb!
>
> I find that the codes for adding exif dates in the rename dialog are
> quite difficult to remember.
>
> What are the planes with this feature?
>
> I'd prefer something as in the previous versions of gthumb.

the exif date can be added using %D, why is this difficult?

The thing is that you cannot easily add a date-time chunk like before.

I'm used to rename each photo with a circumstance+date+exiftime.jpg
schema, and now I must go and search the codes for adding the exiftime
codes.

A %T for the time would be appreciated.

- Paolo