Re: [gthumb-list] use mallard for docs?

On 06/24/2010 12:21 PM, Paolo Bacchilega wrote:
Do you want to switch to mallard (from docbook) for the docs?

mallard looks a lot easier to handle.

Yes, it's a good idea.

Paolo,

I've committed the first part of the docbook-to-mallard changes.

It might be necessary to delete the previously-installed documentation files (rm -rf /usr/share/gnome/help/gthumb, rm -rf /usr/share/omf/gthumb) to make the new stuff appear.

Distros might need to be warned. I'm not sure how that is handled.

- Mike