Re: [gthumb-list] UI: tags and comments

Il 23/06/2010 19:18, Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak ha scritto:
Paolo,

I find "metadata" to be an odd term to replace "comments". It sounds too
technical. Also it leads to confusion with the exif or xmp metadata,
which doesn't actually appear in the metadata dialog.

Do you really want to use the "metadata" phrase?

no, I agree that comment is better

Also, I think that the comment and tag functions should be split
(different dialogs). Tagging should be easy, accessed from the
right-click context menu (or a toolbar function).

I agree

Just some ideas... I'm trying to update the documentation, and these
issues stood out.

- Mike