Re: [gthumb-list] Compilation with slackware 13.1

Now gthumb run except catalogs, it can create catalog but don't
read it, messages are 'could not load the position
catalog:///singles.catalog' 'don't implement "mount"'

message is exactly "Le volume n'implémente pas mount" what I have
translated by 'volume don't implement "mount"'.

Do you have all extensions enabled in Edit > Extensions?
Yes all presents, of course I have no choice item for burning or export

Best to file a bug report:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gthumb

- Mike