Re: [gthumb-list] New renaming format

2010/1/8 Paolo Bacchilega <paolo bacchilega libero it>
Matthias Hawran ha scritto:

Hi,

Can anyone please explain me how the new renaming special characters code
work?
It's just the %attr{ attribute name } I can't figure out how to use.
I suppose you can use stuff like mtime or so, since the %d is gone.

Thanks,
Matthias

some other special code for popular fields can be added as well.

- Paolo

Can you please give some more details about %attr ?
How to use it ? What you had in mind ? etc

Personnaly I rename my pictures to "%Y-%m-%d_####%e"
In 2.10.x I'm using %d_####%e, where I removed %H.%M.%S from %d

Ideally I would like to be able to use any strftime() format character,
but that might be too much.
Otherwise a few date special codes would be good.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Matthias