Re: [gthumb-list] gthumb 2.11.1 released

On 6/01/2010 13:24, Paolo Bacchilega wrote:
Roalt Aalmoes ha scritto:
Thanks Paolo for the release. Your tip about using git --reset hard
didn't help though.

Instead, I tried to install your released version now. I get the
following error:

$ make

[... errors ...]

Any ideas what goes wrong?

no idea sorry, maybe this is a general issue of your system, can you
compile other programs without problems?

Occasionally, I also experience errors for which I can't find any explanation. Usually the error goes away by doing 'make distclean' and running autogen.sh again.