[gthumb-list] backward / delete / forward keys jump incorrectly

Hi,

gthumb jumps incorrectly sometimes when using the forward and backward keys. This is especially true, if I deleted some files.

Example: if I've 6 images and delete images 1 and 2 (eg. by hitting delete in fullscreen), image 5 or 6 may be shown afterwards where I'd expect that image 3 is shown.

this is gthumb 2.11.5 as it comes with debian unstable.

Did anyone experience similar problems?

regards,

Johannes.