Re: [gthumb-list] single-instance app?

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak ha scritto:
the single instance feature will remain, It's useful because this way
the monitor can send signals to all the gthumb windows, I've already
ported it to libunique in my local branch.

Oh, I didn't know you were working on the code. Are you working on anything else at the moment in your local branch? Will you merge in the libunique stuff?
I'm working on the plug-in system at the moment. It turned out that this requires a major rewrite of the code, I hope to complete it in two-three weeks, then I'll push the branch to origin. After that, the various tools will need to be rewritten as extensions, hopefully this shouldn't require too much work. When the basic tools will be ready I think we can do a 2.11.1 release.