Re: [gthumb-list] the ext branch is now public

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak ha scritto:
On 08/02/2009 05:38 PM, Paolo Bacchilega wrote:
All these problems combined together have brought me to the conclusion
that rewriting the code from scratch was a better choice that trying to
fix the current code base. At the beginning it was very experimental
code that's way I kept the branch private, but now it has reached a good
state and it has proved to be a good base for the next version of gthumb.

The branch has been named ext, which stands for extensions. Currently it

So, just to confirm, the current trunk is dead, and "ext" is the new trunk?

yes, master will only be used as reference to fix the regressions. When ext will be mature enough it will be merged in master, and the current master will be stored in a branch.