Re: patch for improved control

Hi,

Le 07/12/2010 22:08, Jan Krajicek a écrit :
In case someone is still reading this list :-)

I do :)

I made a patch for GTetrinet which greatly improves control.

Details and download on this website:
http://www.ms.mff.cuni.cz/~krajj7am/gtetrinet/

These changes give a clear advantage over other clients, some people will see this as a cheat. Blocktrix has a similar feature to move a piece directly to the left most or right most column. This behavior can be disabled by the server, it ensures everyone play on equal grounds.

http://blocktrix.awardspace.com/d162l5.html

I don't suppose there is much chance to revive GTetrinet development,
perhaps we should make a fork?

Actually there is still a chance, Jordi Mallach was looking for contributors not long ago to move the application forward.

Emmanuel Bourg
http://jetrix.sourceforge.net