libtetrinet is now in CVS

Just to let you know that I've already committed the few things I
already did in libtetrinet. If you want to take a look at it, just grab
the libtetrinet-branch in the gtetrinet module.

Note that this is still uncompilable, but the three main files
(client.c, tetris.c and tetrinet.c) are taking shape. There is still
work to do in the .h files, and in all the other strictly GTetrinet
files (gtetrinet.c and friends). Right now, my priority is to get
GTetrinet to work again.

We're getting closer to it !! :D

--
#include <gnome.h>

// By Daniel Carbonell Fraj, mamón itinerante
// Public GnuPG key  $ gpg --recv-keys --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net 73D91D7E