A bug in gtetrinet

Hello everybody !!!

I send you a report of a bug. I read that not a lot of people work in the
source code of gtetrinet, but there is something that it is really not very
good.

In french, the translation make some strange code instead of the letter, like
the é or the è. Would it be possible to correct this be using, for example,
utf8, in the list discussion, in the high score, and in the nickname too.

It will be really great...

Thank you very much for this wonderful games !!!

(Sorry for the accent, I'm french ;-)

Nicolas.