Re: Tetrinet Skins

On Sun, May 04, 2003 at 01:40:40PM -0400, James Antill wrote:
>  The only ones I have are the two I made, and the ones I converted
> from the win32 themes (from tetrinet.org) ... which I'm not sure about
> the legality of (if we write an auto converter so it loads win32 ones,
> I'm pretty sure we can link directly to the originals though -- and
> maybe even mirror them).

Hmm. Some people are interested in Ka-shu's tar.gz's. Maybe I should try
contacting him again. Maybe he has copies.

We could upload your two themes, at least... it's better than nothing.
Actually, nothing is better than 404's :)

Jordi
jordi sindominio net     jordi debian org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/