Re: Server Commands not showing in partyline

El dom, 08-06-2003 a las 18:03, Colin escribió:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for implementing the commands issue that fast. I already tried
> 0.7.2 but i noticed that only /msg commands are shown. I thought it
> would show every command you send to the server now. This would be
> better as different servers have different msg commands like /cmsg
> /tmsg /shout /broadcast /omsg and so on, so why dont you simply show
> every command in partyline (in my former email i intended the /msg
> command only as an example...).

I see. OK, I'll work on it, but it'll take a little longer as I am now
with exams :(

> I also have two other suggestions for gtetrinet:
>
> 1)In 0.7.2 you merged the start/stop game button, couldn't you also do
> that for connect/disconnect?

Yes, of course. I just didn't see it before :)

> 2)After a game has ended you can't see your lines/level/activelevel
> -count in show fields anymore and additionally the fields of the last
> player is empty and doesnt show its endgame state unlike in tetrinet
> 1.13

Well, it's easy to clean the fields just before a game is started
instead of just after a game is ended. About your second suggestion,
I've never seen the windows client, so I don't know what is its
behaviour, can you explain it ?? As I understand, are you suggesting to
not fill the fields of the players who have already lost ?? In that
case, it would not be easy to see who is playing and who isn't. But I
may be misunderstanding you :)

> well, these things are not rater important, but i think it would be
> nice to see them in one of the next versions ;)

Anyway, thanks for your mail, we really appreciate every kind of
feedback :D Oh, and please, next time, send your mails to the mailing
list (gtetrinet-list gnome org) so everyone can read them, and we can
all engage in discussions and general flamage :D

--
#include <gnome.h>

// By Daniel Carbonell Fraj, mamón itinerante
// Public GnuPG key  $ gpg --recv-keys --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net 73D91D7E