Re: new toolbar and winlist icons

El jue, 29-05-2003 a las 17:03, James Antill escribió:
> Dani Carbonell <bocata panete net> writes:
>
> > Some time ago I changed the toolbar icons, and added some icons to the
> > winlist to make it cooler. There is a screenshot of the result:
> >
> > http://www.panete.net/~bocata/img/gtetrinet-new-icons.png
>
>  I personally think it's too confusing, I'd have the tetrinet icon for
> start game/end game (merging those is probably good, IMO).

I've just merged both in gtetrinet CVS :)

>  The only other gnome game I know of that has a pause feature is
> nibbles, which uses the clock icon ... which isn't bad. Maybe the
> media layer pause icon is ok there though.

mmm for now I prefer to stick with these media icons, they use the same
colors as the connect/disconnect buttons, and really look consistent :)
Anyway, if someone comes up with some start/pause/stop buttons more
appropiated for a tetris game, I'll gladly use them instead of these
ones.

--
#include <gnome.h>

// By Daniel Carbonell Fraj, mamón itinerante
// Public GnuPG key  $ gpg --recv-keys --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net 73D91D7E