capture all media files

To the Grilo List:

Hello. I have this program as part of ‘Totem’, aka ‘Videos’ on Ubuntu 20.04. I was exploring the gui when I clicked on a solitary “ + “ sign that had no tooltip or other explanation of what it was or what it did. Well, what it did was go searching throughout my hard drive looking for every single video and still picture I have, and even some I have never seen before. I did not want this. I have my media organized the way I want it. But I could see no way to stop it. I looked at your wiki and your github and your gnome sites, but I found nothing about undoing this process. Now that it is finished, it is impossibly slow to operate. I do see a “delete” button at the bottom right, but I don’t know if that means delete only from Videos, or from my hard drive altogether.

Please tell me how I can undo this. Thank you.

“None of you has faith until he loves for his brother or his neighbor what he loves for himself.”