New business

Hi there,

I'm a big fan of yours on Instagram and I wanted to offer you our service (for free obviously!) and hopefully you like it enough to work with us :)

Why us
FindYourself is a collective of coaches and therapists on a mission to help people reach their highest potential. If you ever considered talking to a therapist/coach, you'll love us.

We're much more than a company - we're building a movement (we also donate 10% of our time to pro-bono sessions with people who need it most).

How it works
After you answer 6 questions, we'll match you to the best coach for your needs. If you like your coach you can talk to her/him weekly.

Let me know if you have any questions or get started here. We could also offer free sessions to some of your followers. And, of course, we would be happy to pay you an affiliate fee.

Thank you!
Alice

Alice Sherman  |  alice findyourself co  |  FindYourself