Re: Grilo master is now at 0.3

On Tue, 2015-09-22 at 18:00 +0200, Bastien Nocera wrote:
We only removed 2 deprecated functions, so it should be straight
forward to port your applications to 0.3.0 by fixing the deprecation
warnings, and replacing the requirements for grilo-0.2 by grilo-0.3.

Also, I would like to say that if you have any proposal to improve some
of the API functions that break it (changing the signature, for
instance), now it is the time to propose.

        J.A.