GrlNetWc cache?

Hey,

Is the cache from GrlNetWc supposed to be persistent? I can see it
being destroyed unconditionally, and with always changing paths.

I could see myself requiring a persistent cache for certain requests
(checking the "latest" items, but only if it's more than a certain age).

If we implement this, I'd also like for those caches to be named after
each plugin, to avoid conflicts.

This might also mean that we need to be careful about using a single
GrlNetWc in each plugin or at least source to share the cache data.

Cheers