Re: More grilo bugs for review

On Tue, 2014-02-18 at 11:37 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:

In the coming weeks, it would be great if the dleyna and lua sources
could be reviewed. The dleyna plugin would greatly reduce the number
of
bug reports against the current UPnP plugin, and the lua source would
be
a great showcase for adding new sources to Totem/GNOME Videos that
features those sources pretty prominently.

Yes, I was postponing the review of the new patches in those plugins.

Note that I'm happy doing reviews and releases if you're OK with it,
and
I would make sure to get a second set of eyes on the patches before
merging.

Would be great to get your help. I can still keep in charge of the
releases. They are not time-based, but when some application requires a
new release I'm more than happy to make a new one.

Still, I would like also to review those patches that introduces new
features, like the lua or dleyna one, or other patches introducing new
functions in the API.

        J.A.