Re: Grilo releases?

On Thu, 2014-02-06 at 12:12 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
Totem 3.11.5 got released, and depends on a new symbol from grilo.
Could
we please have a grilo/grilo-plugins release?

Yes, I'll cook one this weekend.

I was also wondering whether there would be an uptake in the number of
patches reviewed. I have about 25 patches in my grilo trees and it's
getting quite painful to manage all those, especially when people want
to test a particular plugin and it doesn't apply cleanly on master...

Sorry, my fault.

I'll try to speed up the review.

        J.A.